The highest-ranked technology colleges and universitiesImage by PixabayU.S. News and World Report released its annual National University Rankings, which are determined by a mix of surveys and other objective data. U.S. News states that 77.5 percent of the results are based on information, including graduation rates and admissions data, while the remaining 22.5 percent is based on peer assessment surveys from the president, provost, and dean of admissions at each school.To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

Leave a Reply