(credit: US Air Force)
Last Friday, Secretary of Defense James Mattis ordered reviews of both Lockheed Martin’s F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program and Boeing’s development contract for the Air Force One replacement program.

But apparently the DOD and Lockheed were able to fix any problems with the program over the weekend, as President Donald Trump declared the F-35 program was now in “good shape” at a Monday meeting with small business leaders broadcast by CNN.
Speaking of Lockheed, Trump said, “We’re cutting the price of their planes by a lot.”
Trump said that he had been working on the F-35 program since after the election, and “I was able to get $600 million off” the next block of F-35s being built.
Read 4 remaining paragraphs

Leave a Reply